16th / 18th October 2018 – Fribourg / Zurich – 10am – 4pm
Malvern Panalytical and Instrumat AG would like to invite you to our free
DEMO DAY Workshops in Switzerland:
Discover new tools for particle, elemental and phase characterization, to accelerate your research, optimize your processes and develop your products.
- Elemental Analysis with X-ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy EDXRF – the new benchtop Epsilon 4
- Phase identification & Phase quantification with X-ray diffraction (XRD) – the new benchtop Aeris
- Chemical identity, particle size and shape with automated imaging analysis and Raman spectroscopy – the new Morphologi 4-ID
- Particle size and size distribution from nano to macro with laser diffraction – the Mastersizer 3000
- Nanoparticle/ Molecular size and zeta potential with DLS and ELS – the brand new Zetasizer Pro and Ultra
- Viscosity, Viscoelasticity, Flow Properties, Curing Behaviour, Stability Prediction with Rheology – the Kinexus
Detailed agenda can be downloaded here
Registration to the workshops by clicking here
We look forward to welcome you!
Your Malvern Panalytical and Instrumat Team