Archimedes is an innovative, high-performance system which harnesses the technique of resonant mass measurement in order to detect and count particles in the size range 50nm – 5µm and to measure particle mass and size. Archimedes is uniquely positioned to quantitatively measure protein aggregates within and beyond the range of 200nm – 5µm, highlighted as a particular concern for immunogenicity and product safety.
- Particle size
- Buoyant mass
- Particle counting – sample concentration
- Particle size : 50nm – 5µm.
- Lower limit of detection (mass): 0.45 pg.
- Concentration : 104 particles/mL – 109 particles/mL
- About 20 samples per 8 h day
- Dimensions 610mm x 585mm x 305mm. (W, D, H)
- Weight: 23 kg