Mastersizer 3000 – smarter particle sizing
The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction (ISO-13320) particle size analyzer delivers rapid, accurate particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions with the minimum of effort. Measuring over the nanometer to millimeter particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest of footprints, bringing operator-independent measurements that every user can rely on.
- For wet or dry samples
- Analysis: Mie and Fraunhofer scattering
- Data acquisition rate : 10kHz
- Typical measurement time: <10 sec
- Arrangement: log-spaced array
- Angular range : 0.015 – 144 degrees.
- Alignment: Automatic
- Size range 10nm – 3.5mm
- Number of size classes 100 (user adjustable)
- Accuracy 0.6%
- Repeatability Better than 0.5% variation
- Reproducibility Better than 1% variation
- Built-in data evaluation and expert advice.
- Built-in tools for method development according to ISO-13320.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Enables an operating mode that assists with ER/ES compliance.
- Flexible reporting.
- 690mm x 300mm x 450mm (L x W x H).
- Weight 30 kg.