MicroCal VP-Capillary DSC
High-throughput differential scanning calorimeter
MicroCal DSC microcalorimeters are powerful analytical tools for characterizing the stability of proteins and other biomolecules, requiring minimal assay development, no labelling or immobilization. The automation and high sensitivity afforded by MicroCal VP-Capillary DSC systems permits screening of large numbers of samples at low concentrations minimizing the consumption of valuable samples with little hands-on effort.
- Temperature midpoint Tm
- Enthalpy ∆H
- Heat capacity change ∆Cp.
- Sample volume: 370 µL.
- Cell volume: 130 µL.
- Cell material:
- Baseline noise: 05 µCal/°C.
- Temperature range: -10°C to 130°C.
- Typical sample concentration: 0.1 – 2.0mg/ml.
- Up to 50 samples per 24 h.
- Max total sample loading: 576 (six 96 well plates).
- Dimensions 1010mm x 680mm x 700mm (W, D, H).
- Weight: 25 kg.