Redefining rheometer capabilities
A modular rheometer with true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units. Targeted at the characterization of dispersions and other complex fluids and soft solids, the Kinexus rheometer has unprecedented dual-action capabilities for both shear and vertical (or axial) testing.
- Direct strain control
- Shear rate control
- Shear stress control
- Normal position control
- Normal force control
- Data acquisition rate : 10kHz.
- Torque range (oscillation): 0.5 nNm – 250 mNm
- Torque resolution: 0.05 nNm.
- Position resolution: < 10 nrad.
- Normal force range: 1 mN to 50 N.
- Normal force resolution: 0.5 mN.
- Peletier plate cartridge (-40 to +200 deg C).
- Active Hood Peltier Plate cartridge (-40 to +200 deg C).
- Peletier cylinder cartridge (-30 to +200 deg C).
- High temperature Peletier plate cartridge (0 to +300 deg C).
- UV/Visible Curing System cartridge (5 to +170 deg C).
- Build-it data evaluation and expert advice.
- Built-in tools for method development.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Enables an operating mode that assists with ER/ES compliance.
- Flexible reporting.
- 485mm x 490mm x 680mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 47 kg