WHY USE SPOT4Line OPTICAL MEASUREMENT?
An acknowledged player in spectroscopy and the owner of numerous patents, INDATECH has designed SPOT4Line, the first multi-angle LED spectrometry for analyzing any industrial liquid. SPOT4Line’s LED spectral detection can be used to check several parameters in real time and obtain the product’s unique spectral signature
Turbidity, color, temperature, UV for measuring non-visible pollution, SPOT4Line will tell you the precise composition of your liquids.
- SAM-Spec multi-angle optical measurement technology
- Turbidity measurement up to 16,000 NTU
- Measurement of color and chemical concentration
- Temperature measurement
- Checking on the absence of contaminants
NON-DESTRUCTIVE, NO-CONTACT IN-LINE MEASUREMENT
- Pulsed light with 3 LEDs : VIS, UV and NIR
- Light measurement from 4 angles : 180°/130°/90°/45°
- Transmission absorbance: 375 to 860 nm
- Backscattering absorbance: 375 to 860 nm
- Turbidity measurement: 1 to 16,000 NTU
- Optical density at 6 wavelengths: 375 nm, 465 nm, 525 nm, 595 nm, 625 nm, 860 nm
- Temperature measurement: 0 C° to 85C°
- Built-in data evaluation
- Built-in tools for method development.
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Configurable and parameterizable
For the housing
220 mm x 60 mm x 150