Get results you can trust - rapidly
Our measurement service is at your disposal for most measuring tasks that can be made by the instruments that we recommend. You can also make measurements yourself in our laboratory: after a training during which we will establish with you the most adequate measurement method for your samples, you will have access to our measuring instruments.
Our measurement service does every day the following tasks:
- Laser diffraction particle sizing for powders, emulsions, suspensions ranging from 100 nm to 1 mm.
- DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) particle sizing for colloids and solutions from 1 nm to 1 µm.
- Measurements of physical stability (zetapotential).
- Rheology (measurement of viscosity, yield points, thixotropy).
- Particle size distribution of sprays.
- Particle Shape Distribution