Characterizing nanoparticles: visualizing, sizing and concentration
The NanoSight uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) to characterize nanoparticles from 10nm -2000nm in solution. Each particle is individually but simultaneously analyzed by direct observation and measurement of diffusion events. Both particle size and concentration are measured, while a fluorescence mode provides differentiation of labelled or naturally fluorescing particles.
- Particle size: 10nm to 2000nm.
- Concentration: 106 to 109 particles per mL.
- Temperature control: 5°C below ambient to 55°C.
- Focus: computer controlled motorized focus.
- Camera: sCMOS.
- Laser wavelength: 405nm (violet), 488nm (blue), 532nm (green) or 642nm (red).
- Fluorescence: motorized 6 place filter wheel with choice of filters.
- About 20 samples per 8 h day
- Build-it data evaluation.
- Built-in tools for method development.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Enables an operating mode that assists with ER/ES compliance.
- Flexible reporting.
- 400mm x 250mm x 400mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 12 kg